Wednesday, June 17, 2015

THANK YOU!!!!!

I don't know what happened on Wednesday, but I have to give you a shout out and say THANK YOU!!!!

This blog typically sees traffic of fewer than 75 hits per day. In fact, on a typical day when I post (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), I usually see views numbering in the 60s. In April, when I participated in the A-Z Blogging Challenge, I would occasionally get more than 100 views.

And then Wednesday, June 17 happened. I posted a simple tribute to an actor who performed in two films I have watched. It wasn't deeply researched, nor did it go heavily into his life or anything else. In fact, I would classify it as one of my short posts.

But then this happened:

My mind is blown. You can see my typical daily average dating back to June 10. There isn't a lot of variation before June 10. And then the spike, which is more than a 700% increase in one day. I was excited to hit 300. I'm over the moon to hit 400.

Thank you to all of you who came to check it out. I invite you to follow this blog or follow me on Twitter. All of the links can be found in the right-hand column of this page. There is a LOT more to come.

Thanks again to all of you,

-Greg "IAWLFAN" Van Vorhis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.