Monday, February 27, 2017

Target Village - Money Basket

During the run on the bank, the residents of Bedford Falls freaked out and created a mob to get all of their money back from the bank and the Bailey Building and Loan. At the end of the film, the residents redeemed themselves by creating another kind of mob that gives back to the family that has helped them thrive in Bedford Falls. This is that scene. I am not sure who these characters are.

This is the last piece in my collection. I know I am missing several characters, scenes and cars (a total of 14 pieces, I believe). If you have any you want to sell, please message me!!

Stay tuned, because tomorrow, I will continue posting other collection pieces I have.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.