Friday, May 26, 2017

Drunkle Billy

This might upset some people, but I had fun doing it, so I'm going to share it.

I make beer. I've made several batches so far. I give each one its own unique name. So far, I have bottled:

  • Swamp Juice
  • Wobble Water
  • Corduroy Road
  • Howling Fantods
For those who don't know, I live in what used to be the Great Black Swamp, and I was heavily into David Foster Wallace (Yes, I have read Infinite Jest, but it's not my favorite. That award goes to The Broom of the System). 


The most recent batch, five gallons, which I bottled on April 1, 2017, is a honey ale. I called it Drunkle Billy. I know.....offensive, right? Oh well. I thought it was funny. If it makes you feel any better, I screwed up the label. At the bottom, I wrote the tag line: "Sweet, but a little...." I should have finished the sentence so it read "Sweet, but a little alcoholic." But I refuse to peel, redesign, and and re-label all of the bottles.

Before you ask, no, I don't sell it. I do this for fun!

So here it is: Drunkle Billy. Ta-Da!!

The label

"I'm gonna' hit him over the head with a bottle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.