Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bret Michaels in Toledo, interview









The only news I have right now on the job front is that my interview Tuesday went extremely well. I have it on good authority that 12 people are being interviewed. I know that if I make the cut, I will go for a second interview June 3. The job would start June 8. This should move quickly, and I have a good feeling about it.

On Tuesday night (same day as the interview), I went with my brother Lance and sister-in-law Kristy to see Bret Michaels sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame at a Toledo Mud Hens game. We were able to get fantastic seats just outside of his VIP box from family members who will remain anonymous but VERY MUCH thanked. One of those family members got us in the proper place, got us great seats, and gave us a behind-the-scenes look at the stadium. That was a lot of fun.

Here are some photos from the meeting. Lance got a part from his Poison Tribute motorcycle signed. I got a CD cover signed.

At the bottom of this entry, there is a video I shot of him signing autographs and singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."

The concert at the Omni is tonight. I will try to post photos of that tonight or tomorrow...depends on how late Kaleb decides to stay awake tonight.

Rock on.

And thanks again to those who were able to make this happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.