Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back in the Saddle

One year and four months gone, but now I'm back.

Reading through the old stuff, I see a lot of negativity, fear and insecurity, dominating over a couple of interesting (at least to me) posts.

I have spent the last 16 months trying to figure out where I was going to go with this blog. I knew I needed to find a better use for it, but .... what?

I'm still working on the exact direction, but it's going to be some commentary on technology, observations about life, quirky findings, a soap box rant every now and then, and whatever bizarre or funny stories I decide to share.

So far, I have about 14 ideas, and I hope to add one a week. With any luck I will get my first one out pretty quickly. What will it be about? One of those things in the list above, I suppose. You will just have to check back and see!

Welcome back...to me and to you. I'm so excited that we're here. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.