Monday, March 23, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge Theme Reveal

Source: http://goo.gl/oklQZ

For the first time ever, I am participating in the Blogging from A to Z April (2015) Challenge. The challenge will begin April 1 and continue though the end of April. I will post every day in April except on Sundays.

As with my entire blog, my theme for this challenge will be It's a Wonderful Life.

I am excited for his challenge because it has allowed me to look at this film from new angles. I have made new connections I had not seen before. I am also excited because most of my entires will have more than one word. M isn't just for money. It is also for Mother, Martini and Mary. And I will look at them all.

My daily entries will explore characters, life-impacting decisions, faith, and the American Dream. I will look at actors and actresses, concepts and feelings. This challenge is about more than nouns. I hope it inspires you in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.