Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Collection - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

My copy of The Man Who Slot Liberty Valance.
This is another find from my favorite used book store, Grounds for Thought.

I was looking through the vintage section and came across The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. I had to pick it up, even though at the time, I hated the movie.

After all, the film starred Jimmy Stewart!

This copy is a novelization by James Warner Bellah. The book is based on the movie, not vice-versa.

My copy was published by Permabook in April, 1962. It is in very good condition, considering its age. The spine is intact. There is some edge wear and some minor bends on the corners.

I am very excited to have stumbled upon it to add it to my collection. It cost me $2.00. Which is interesting. Books don't usually increase in value. However, the cover price on this book was a mere 35 cents.

Moment of honesty: I have not read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.