Monday, November 9, 2015

Movie review - It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

Source: http://goo.gl/zspjF5
In my movie reviews, I give my brief thoughts on what I watched. Sometimes I will expound on those thoughts, but more often than not, I will just give a brief opinion. You can read plot descriptions on Internet Movie Database or on Amazon.

It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. 2002. Starring David Arquette, Joan Cusack and Whoppi Goldberg.

This installment of the Muppet franchise is a riff on It's a Wonderful Life. Kermit is in trouble and requires intervention by an angel. Nothing is sacred here as they lampoon A Christmas Story, Star Wars, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and the Crocodile Hunter. This originally aired on television and was later made into DVD.

I give it 3 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.