Friday, January 8, 2016

Photo Friday - Bells Part 37

Welcome back to Photo Friday. Here, I one or more photos each Friday. I will do my best to relate it to It's a Wonderful Life.

This week, I focus on the dinner bell outside of the Wood County Historical Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio. The building was originally built in the 1860s as a poor farm. Read about its history here. One of their more unique displays is a glass jar containing the fingers of a woman murdered by her husband. I know. It's weird. Read about it and see pictures here. But don't come out looking for the fingers just yet. Currently the fingers are undergoing restoration work and plans are being made for a new display focusing on domestic violence. Check out the story about the restoration process here.

The photos of the bell below were taken September 26, 2015.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.