Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Karolyn Grimes!!!

My favorite photo of Karolyn.
Source: http://goo.gl/0cEIPO
Today I pay tribute to Karolyn "Zuzu" Grimes.

Typically, I include how old people would be. If Karolyn would like to divulge that, it's her business, not mine.

I have gone on and on and on about how wonderful Karolyn is, both on film and in person. See my blog entries for the April A-Z blogging challenge about both Karolyn and Zuzu for proof.

Karoly is outgoing, friendly, approachable, cordial, and amazingly patient with her fans. You can friend her on Facebook by searching for Karolyn "Zuzu" Grimes.

It is fitting that this great woman, who I admire so much, shares a birthday with this great country. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAROLYN! I will enjoy some fireworks tonight in your honor.

Here is a great interview with Karolyn, including a bunch of pictures of her at home during the summer of 2014.

Here is another interview with Karolyn:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.