Thursday, December 10, 2015

Genre mash-up movie poster

This might freak people out a little bit.

Of course, this blog is all abut It's a Wonderful Life. I'm a HUGE fan. I'm also a voracious reader of Stephen King books. I loved his latest, Bazaar of Bad Dreams, and as a rule, I typically don't enjoy his short stories.

But two weeks ago, I finished his book IT for the third time, and followed it up by reading The Stand in a week. That's my fourth or fifth time through that book.

I ran across the following movie poster mash-up a few years ago and stumbled across it again on Monday. So I thought I would share it here just for fun as a bonus entry day.

Source: http://s143.photobucket.com/user/silsbee26/media/Esplanade.jpg.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.