Thursday, December 24, 2015

Photo Friday - Bells Part 35

Welcome to Photo Friday. Don't tell me. I know....It's Thursday. Welcome to Photo Thursday, then. Because....Christmas!

Here, I one or more photos each Friday. I will do my best to relate it to It's a Wonderful Life.

This week, I post photos of a one-of-a-kind, hand-carved wooden bell. There is no other like it. My parents got this for me for Christmas, and it was carved by someone who mom grew up with. I need to check with her, but it may have been carved using wood from a tree that grew in the front yard of the house where she grew up. The house has been demolished and the tree has been cut down.




This may be the tree that some of the wood was taken from to make this bell.
The house is where my mom grew up. It's been torn down since this photo was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.