Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Collection Part 7 - Color Christmas Ornament

I don't remember a lot about this ornament, and the box is safely tucked away in storage.

What I do know about it is that it is my favorite ornament out of my collection. It looks like decoupage with the image of George and Mary laid or painted on it. The reason I say that is that if you look at George's shoulder and the top of the letters F and E in Life, you can see the paper laid over the title, and some wrinkles in the paper.

The image printed on the ornament is taken from the movie poster.

This ornament is in like-new condition. The photo was taken Nov. 28, 2015.

I love this ornament.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.