Wednesday, March 23, 2016

News Clips Part 5 - It's a Wonderful Slice

This cartoon about did me in for the Simpsons. I found if offensive, disturbing, and completely outside of the spirit of the film. In fact, I found it mean-spirited and in extremely bad taste. 

I took my concerns to my editor at the time, and based on this cartoon and my concerns, he pulled the Simpsons from the Sentinel. This was the last Simpsons strip to appear in the Sentinel-Tribune.

I post it here not because I think its cool or funny or fun.  It is here because I am a compete-ist. I believe in total inclusion.

What do you think? Is this funny or offensive?

Click on the image to view a larger version.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.