Monday, November 28, 2016

My It's a Wonderful Life Village

So, this week, I put up my It's a Wonderful Life ceramic village. It took me from Monday to Thursday to do it. Part of the reason it took so long was because I took photos of each piece and the box it came in. Another reason was due to work and not being home enough. And when I was home, I suffered from several migraine headaches that made me unable to work on it. But it is finally up and I am excited to showcase it again for the first time in about 8 years.

With the book I used

In process

Completed
I have added two videos for you to check out, as well, with an explanation of what some of these buildings are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, questions and feedback! be sure to subscribe to my page to read the latest.